Kyoto Arashiyama Hanatouro
Dec. 9 - 18; 17:00-20:30
Arashiyama Hanatouro, one of the most popular large-scale modern events in the Old Capital, is staged every December in this Saga Arashiyama district.
Kyoto Visitor's Guide 300th Issue Special Feature
Kagai - The Sublime Heritage of Kyoto
The everlasting world of Geiko and Maiko
In July 1987, the celebratory first issue of Kyoto Visitor’s Guide was launched and distributed in the city. KVG has presented diverse information and articles for foreign visitors to Kyoto. This very issue is the commemorative 300th issue. KVG will continue to provide useful, educational and interesting information for all of our readers now and in the future. (Aug. 2015)
Just launched on Nov. 1, 2016 !
Free information magazine in Chinese & Korean, "KYO'N"
Let's enjoy Kyoto more!
Full of useful and fun information for shopping, eating and exploring!!
*A4 size, 8 pages, full-color *Four issues a year (Aug., Nov., Feb., May)
Distributed at Kyoto City Tourist Information Center and other locations
Published by AD BRAIN Inc.
Supported by Kyoto City Tourist Association
Thank you for your interest in Kyoto and the Kyoto
The Kyoto Visitor's Guide (in print since 1987) offers visitors to Kyoto
a great source of up-to-date tourist and travel information: in clear, easy-to-understand English.
In this excellent guide (and online) you will find useful information about:
1) Kyoto's best hotels, ryokans, youth hostels, bed and breakfasts, etc.
2) Kyoto's finest restaurants, bars and cafes
3) places to buy and see Japanese handicrafts
4) suggestions for recommended local walking tours (and great maps in the print version)
5) places to experience tea ceremony and other popular Japanese cultural forms
6) detailed monthly information on ceremonies, rituals, and festivals at Kyoto countless temples and shrines
7) detailed information on what is on at Kyoto many museums
8) tour and personal guide and business service options
9) post offices, internet access, how to use phones, and contact numbers for embassies and airlines
10) essential Japanese. For a truly memorable stay in Kyoto,
visit the Kyoto Visitor's Guide homepage @ www.kyotoguide.com !!!
KYOTO MAGO no TE
|KYOTO VISITOR'S GUIDE Recommended
Multilingual Kyoto tourist information (Japanese, English, French,
Chinese (simplified & traditional),
Korean) managed by
the Kyoto City Tourism Association